Hennecke TECHCENTER – discover true innovation.
The TECHCENTER located at our company headquarters in Sankt Augustin (Germany) displays our innovation potential and our leading technological position in the area of polyurethane processing. You can draw on state-of-the-art polyurethane processing technology for almost all applications across a surface of around 1000 square metres. Trained Hennecke application specialists will get the most from your product idea based on polyurethane and other reactive plastics regardless of whether the focus is on process development and raw material testing under close-to-production conditions or product development and optimisation. As part of the Hennecke TECHCENTER services, we can also offer you training, customer demonstrations and mold trials.
Discover innovation potential live
During a technology demonstration, we will convince newcomers and advanced users alike of the specific possibilities offered by the various polyurethane processing techniques and the efficiency of our machine and plant engineering. The expertise of our experienced application engineers and the large number of machine systems available also give customers in the Hennecke TECHCENTER the unique option of combining different processing techniques. Completely new product ideas can thus be realised and suitable production processes be developed. For a detailed list of the specific possibilities of the Hennecke TECHCENTER, you can contact our specialists at any time.
We can demonstrate the following technologies at the Hennecke TECHCENTER
- Processing of rigid, flexible and integral skin foams, elastomers as well as epoxy resin systems and reactive thermoplasts
- RIM, RRIM, SRIM, PUR-CSM fiber composite, clearmelt®, Skinmelt, Sprayskin and HP-RTM applications
- Hand or robotically operated pouring of reaction mixture into open and closed molds
Product development and optimisation
Get the most from your product idea
- Mold trial: We help our customers by providing the necessary resources for carrying out mold trials. This becomes necessary when prototype or pilot series molds are to be tested and the corresponding plant technology is not available. We also offer comprehensive support for the start-up of series molds.
- Component optimisation: It is often very difficult to eliminate problems during ongoing production. Abstracting laboratory tests can be carried out in the Hennecke TECHCENTER to view individual process parameters in isolation.
- Development partnership: When using new technologies or combining known technologies in a new way for manufacturing components with completely new properties, development partnerships can be established.
- Manufacture of special series: We support you in manufacturing limited special series. This offer is usually taken up by customers if a raw material is changed in production or the component properties have to be newly verified.
Peter Egger, Divisional Management of the Technology Center for Lightweight Composites Engel Austria (Austria)
The new TECHCENTER has really impressed me. I am of course delighted that one of our machines stands here as a visible sign of our good work together. Now we can advance the area of HP-RTM and the combination of polyurethane and injection molding even further.
Andreas Keutz, Research and Development Thyssen Krupp (Germany)
With the new TECHCENTER we can now test and implement ideas for steel-plastic combinations in the field of automotive lightweight construction, faster, and more efficiently.
Marco Biava, Sales Director Persico Automotive (Italy)
With the new TECHCENTER we now have the opportunity to considerably reduce our time to market.
Click here for accompanying documents in the PDF format
You will need Adobe® Reader® that you can download here for free.